Skip to main content

Residential Strata Insurance

Residential Strata Insurance is for owners of residential buildings that are under a strata, group, body corporate or community title arrangement. It covers you for legal liability if someone injures themselves on your premises. Top Strata Residential Insurance provides cover for accidental loss or damage to the building and to the common contents for residential building, which are registered under strata or unit title legislation.

Top Strata Residential Insurance offers building insurance for the following entities:

  • Strata Insurance.
  • Group Insurance.
  • Body Corporate Insurance.
  • Community titled residential building insurance.

Key Features:

  • Emergency repairs.
  • Exploration costs to find the source of leaks from pipes and water containers.
  • Motor burnout.
  • Embezzlement of funds
  • Removal of debris and extra rebuilding costs.
  • Temporary accommodation.
  • Loss of unit owner’s rent
  • Lawns, garden areas, trees, shrubs and plants.
  • Voluntary workers cover for strata, group, body corporate or community titled buildings
  • Legal liability cover when you insure your Building under your policy
  • Automatic adjustments to the sum insured.

Optional Covers:

  • Flood damage
  • Office Bearers Liability

Talk to us today.